Create a Coaching Culture at work
We nurture a Coaching culture in your business.
This means many benefits for you and your people:
- Your personnel get opportunities to progress and as such feel more valued and motivated. They become more open to appreciating and articulating the goals and vision of your company
- The company in turn economises through the need to continuously recruit new personnel, encouraging its employees to develop and progress through the company.
For this programme to succeed, the following steps need to be taken:
- Coaching as the main management style and form of communication in the company environment both internally and externally.
- Training of personnel in coaching so as to create positivity with attention paid to solutions rather than the problems that present themselves.
- Training of leaders.
- Training of all members of teams with Group Coaching.
- HR Department and training in Coaching discussion to monitor employees’ performance.
The main benefits from having a strong and continuously evolving coaching culture in a company are that they:
- Boost employee morale and motivation.
- Increase productivity through developing skills.
- Improve internal communication and communication company-wide.
- Improve employee’s dedication.
- Improve employee’s well-being.
- Reduce the need to hire from outside for more senior roles.
The benefits are both immediate – reduces meeting times, focuses on solving issues, new ideas – and long-term: Increases turnover and performance.
Above all, this is permanent since we work on the core of your company.
The Structure of our collaboration:
- Initial evaluation (qualitative and quantitative criteria) – measurable.
- Four sessions of 3 hours each and over a period of 3 months.
- Final session to consolidate the new culture
- Recording and delivery of results
Total amount of time: 4×3 = 12 hours
Total cost: Notification upon request