More specifically, over the four days of the Career Coaching workshop, we will be engaged experientially in the modules below.
1st day – CAREER PLAN
- What I expect to get out of my work
- Personal and Professional Motivations and Goals
- Professional skills
- Setting up my Career Plan based on my personal wishes.
- Exercises on my professional wishes.
- Exercises for Career Plan Completion
2nd day PERSONAL PROFILE & CV
- Determining Personal Profile
- Illustration. Personal Profile in the CV
- Reformulation Using the appropriate words, phrases and images which match the Personal Profile
- Hidden opportunities in the CV
- Experiential Exercises
3rd day OPPORTUNITIES in one’s Career & Finding Work
- Definition What for me is an opportunity?
- Self-awareness What do I want to achieve?
- Methods for me to uncover hidden opportunities
- Methods for finding work and professional networking
- Experiential Exercises in responding to the ‘opportunity’
4th day SELF-CONFIDENCE – facing the interview
- Definition What the interview actually is
- Self-confidence How to acquire it
- How I can direct and influence the interview
- Communication Verbal and non-verbal
- Goal & Achievement
- Experiential exercises and interview simulation